Monday, December 1, 2008

Credit where it's due...

Credit where it's due, first: the blog LOOKS amazing. You'd almost never guess it for a plain old Blogger blog -- and I want to thank Jade for rewriting the template.

Before anybody asks: don't ask. I have no idea whatever what was done or how you do it. The folks at DreamCraft are way out there when it comes to computers. I'm still a bit of an Internet moron.

But I want to thank Jade from DreamCraft for all the work that was done to get this blog looking like this. Also for giving permission to use artwork to doll it up. Like this...




I need to scan a lot of book covers to illustrate the editions and novels I'll be talking about. I also need to pick a place to start ... and I think it's probably going to me Aricia's Number One Favorite, the NARC books. Sorry, guys, but I just love these books, and you'll have to put up with me talking about them now and then. I'll try not to ramble too much too far.

0 comments: