Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What's in a name?

I think it's interesting that the new vampire movie, TWILIGHT, has the exact same title as the vampire novel, TWILIGHT, that was published three years ago by DreamCraft!



TWILIGHT is going to be a good movie (there's nothing gay in it, that I can see ... it's PG-13, so it'd be difficult to have a gay element in something aimed at a very young audience), but if you want the "gay vampires" spin on this whole genre, it's the book you want -- which has nothing to do with the movie.

Here is where you want to be: http://www.dream-craft.com/melkeegan/twilight_dc.htm

...but also remember that Keegan's TWILIGHT is the sequel to the first book, NOCTURNE, so I guess I should be pointing you at the first one! Here's a link:
http://www.dream-craft.com/melkeegan/nocturne_dc.htm

(Speaking of gay vampires, has anybody seen THE LAIR? I haven't. But I just saw copies for sale at JB Hi-Fi. I'll see if I can rent it.)







Gotta admit, I'm a little bit partial to vampires. Specially gay ones.

0 comments: